Technology Modern Warfare 2

yak pac fatal

Haven't got this yet. I have 7 finals in 5 days so I'm asking for this shit for chirstmas. Hopefully one fucko in my family gets it for me. Otherwise video games are for losers.

Actually I'm just envious of you with bullshit lives that have can afford to play video games.
i go to school too :laugh:

cod>school

vg4030

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e8eq2tfDyRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e8eq2tfDyRw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

^ Aim Enabled much? looked impressive tho.

check this out ...

[YOUTUBE]Nh8AO64JKx0[/YOUTUBE]

if you have completed the campaign mode, this scene should look familiar :)

what's the best weapon to use for multiplayer?

i don't like the assault rifles or sub machine guns because they have low ammo and/or low range

i prefer to run around with the RPD at the mo, but the mobility is limited to such a weapon

can't wait till i get heart-beat sensor on the ideal multiplayer weapon, then i will be tango downing them suckers!

yak pac fatal

i love the assault rifles lol

i started off with M4A1 and now you M16

im not a fan of the heart beat sensor. i used it on my camo class with the bling perk, it seems like the enemy is never at the spot you see on the sensor.

suppressor and red dot are the only attachments i use.

the uzi is a good spray and pray weapon

i love the assault rifles lol

i started off with M4A1 and now you M16

im not a fan of the heart beat sensor. i used it on my camo class with the bling perk, it seems like the enemy is never at the spot you see on the sensor.

suppressor and red dot are the only attachments i use.

the uzi is a good spray and pray weapon

ok, but wft do you do when you only got 120 bullets in the assault rifles and thats with extra mags

do you then look around for ammo after running out of bullets, or even another weapon off some dead foe

what's lag out?

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.