Technology Modern Warfare 2

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
ok, but wft do you do when you only got 120 bullets in the assault rifles and thats with extra mags

do you then look around for ammo after running out of bullets, or even another weapon off some dead foe

what's lag out?
Use Scavenger perk, or pick up a weapon. I've played a round where I used all my primary and secondary rounds, and I've just an around with the knife lol.

As for lagging, it's when the host has a bad connection, so everything is slow to the point where you are kicked out, as is everyone else.

yak pac fatal

^i was the only one and it was middle of the game, i was carryin my team and then it said switching host then it went back to the game... a min later i started lagging like crazy then i lag out.

ok, but wft do you do when you only got 120 bullets in the assault rifles and thats with extra mags

do you then look around for ammo after running out of bullets, or even another weapon off some dead foe

what's lag out?
after i used up my ammo with the m16, i either use my secondary weapons or after i get a kill i quickly pick the enemys gun because they eventually disappear

after i used up my ammo with the m16, i either use my secondary weapons or after i get a kill i quickly pick the enemys gun because they eventually disappear

good thinking Batman :) i forgot about using secondary weapons because i usually keep the rocket launcher for helicopter attacks and for long distance firing. plus have gotten a few double kills with the rocket launcher

actually the M4 doesn't seem all that bad now that i've had a good few matches with it. i tried using the SCARH assault rifle but got wasted numerous times because of it's lowish fire rate.

gonna try the M4 as my main weapon from now on until i get a proper sight like the red-dot sight, the holographic sight is good also but gets disabled during an EMP strike so i prefer red-dot to holographic.

this game is addictive, i just wanna waste motherfuckers on it

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Whats everyone's highest kill streak at the moment?

I got 14 lol. I was just ripping it up. Primary, secondary, knife, etc.

I eventually died when a fag ran at my from a corner while I was reloading and jacked me. lol

yak pac fatal

good thinking Batman :) i forgot about using secondary weapons because i usually keep the rocket launcher for helicopter attacks and for long distance firing. plus have gotten a few double kills with the rocket launcher

actually the M4 doesn't seem all that bad now that i've had a good few matches with it. i tried using the SCARH assault rifle but got wasted numerous times because of it's lowish fire rate.

gonna try the M4 as my main weapon from now on until i get a proper sight like the red-dot sight, the holographic sight is good also but gets disabled during an EMP strike so i prefer red-dot to holographic.

this game is addictive, i just wanna waste motherfuckers on it
lol im not a fan of the rocket. sometimes i switch classes to take down a helicopter. SCARH is a good weapon, i prefer M4A1 and M16 over it thou.

indeed this game is addictive. i didnt do shit for 2 weeks lol staying til 4 or 5 am bustin ass. ive cut down since the weathers been nice surprisingly.

Whats everyone's highest kill streak at the moment?

I got 14 lol. I was just ripping it up. Primary, secondary, knife, etc.

I eventually died when a fag ran at my from a corner while I was reloading and jacked me. lol
mine is 17 so far, i wanna get the nuke lol. you have the commando perk on? it makes a huge difference when stabbing.

whats everyones killstreak call ins?

DarkPhantom13

Staff member
The other day i was playing a game of Capture the Flag and the first game i played somebody in my team set off a nuke. Literally in the next game the other team set off a nuke too. I was like HOLY SHIT!!!!

yak pac fatal

the other day, this guy was glitching. he some how got into a rock on afghan and he was invincible. luckily his team was ass and our team was smart because we didnt go up there no more, he had a 21 kill streak, that son of a bitch. i sent him a few nice messages that he never replied to.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
lol.

I've been playing a lot of Hardcore Death Match as of late. Fun stuff when you dunno how many more bullets you have in your rifle. lol

yak pac fatal

lol my friends and i used to fuck around with people in hardcore deathmatch. i used to play hardcore DM on world at war but i like to rambo thru the map and kill the camping bustaz and scream thug life at the screen while emptying out the clip.

^lol :D

anyone know if friendly mines kill your team-mates in team deathmatch?

i don't think they do, but don't like it when some noob on the same team discovers and shoots up one of my mines

yak pac fatal

your mines can only kill you or the enemy but i think in hardcore they can kill your teammates cuz i used to set bettys(world at war mines lol) around my teammates and shot them.

Flipmo

VIP Member
Staff member
Best tactic. (Not in hardcore, with someone you know works best)

Throw a Simtex a teammate that has a riot shield, and make him rush a group of people :thumb:

Tried it last night with one of my buddies, works as a charm in domination. lol

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.