This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
HBO ruined The Last of Us with gay shit that wasn't in the video game and has no reason to be there, except that the writers are woke Hollywood transsexual Jews or something. The girl being gay was fine, it was in the original. But it's taking a character who wasn't gay in the original and then making it graphic for no reason at all that gets me. No wonder there's a cultural war going on in the US.
It must be tough being LGBT. The people and companies cater towards you on the internet with performative bullshit, even if it ruffles a few features. Then you step out in to the real world and you see that most people don't care and the ones that do care are looking to make life miserable for you.

keco52

Staff member
HBO ruined The Last of Us with gay shit that wasn't in the video game and has no reason to be there, except that the writers are woke Hollywood transsexual Jews or something. The girl being gay was fine, it was in the original. But it's taking a character who wasn't gay in the original and then making it graphic for no reason at all that gets me. No wonder there's a cultural war going on in the US.
I thought the gay shit was in the game? I didn’t play it so I don’t know but I was reading fandom last night and it said they were partners. It said “heavily implied” anyway.

dilla

Something reminded me of old hip hop forums from the 2000s that I used to visit, outside of SH, so I went looking for them and saw they were all shut down. RapGodFathers, RealHipHop and some other forums. You could get albums well before they released because they were leaked and mixtapes were put up daily by the dozens. Even DatPiff looks dead with sparse offerings.

Which brings me to the question of where do mixtapes drop these days? They're not all on Spotify or Apple Music or whatever.

Or have mixtapes kind of died? I had favorite DJs like DJ Drama but I'm sure what I see on Spotify for him is not all of his work, new or old. So did that medium for music die off? Do albums not leak anymore?

Used to go to Boxden for leaks. I just checked the site out and it looks very foreign.

I was going to rip some CDs the other day and realized that I have no optical drive! I had to dig up my 15 year old Macbook. lol

This is a bit of a shock to me to find out but allegedly I engage in full blown conversations in my sleep.
Last night, I guess it went something like "Absolutely not! I am not going to Ukraine. That place is a shithole!"

Also, this UFO thing... I guess they changed the name to a fancy UAP. People need to stop posting photos of Jupiter and Venus, asking what they are. ETs will never visit us at this rate.

This is a bit of a shock to me to find out but allegedly I engage in full blown conversations in my sleep.
Last night, I guess it went something like "Absolutely not! I am not going to Ukraine. That place is a shithole!"

Also, this UFO thing... I guess they changed the name to a fancy UAP. People need to stop posting photos of Jupiter and Venus, asking what they are. ETs will never visit us at this rate.
My boyfriend talks in his sleep he once sat bolt upright and said "Yes, but will there be a buffet?" still makes me laugh

Haven't seen a new report on flying objects or a train derailment in over a week.
*crickets*

nom! nom! nom!

Crickets showing up as food source for school children etc around the world. Facing resistance, "CIA-types" in the media labeling anti-crickets (pro-food freedoms) as "conspiracy theorists". We know how this will end.

You know what likes crickets? SPACE LIZARDS! :D

Last edited:

Jokerman

So, this is my schedule for the next 5 months. It’s going to be crazy.

Mar 17-18 Glendale AZ
Mar 24-25 Las Vegas
Mar 31-Apr 2 Arlington TX
Apr 13-15 Tampa, FL
Apr 21-23 Houston TX
Apr 28-30 Atlanta, GA
May 5-7 Nashville, TN
May 12-14 Philadelphia
May 19-21 Foxborough MA
May 26-28 Rutherford NJ
June 2-4 Chicago
June 9-10 Detroit
June 16-17 Pittsburgh
June 23-24 Minneapolis
June 30-July 1 Cincinnati
Jul 7-8 Kansas City
Jul 14-15 Denver
Jul 22-23 Seattle
Jul 28-29 Clara CA
Aug 3-5, 8-9 Los Angeles

I don’t know why the prison is moving me around so much.

dilla

What do you think about this sudden surge in AI-related headlines? My sister was asked in an interview for med school about what she thought about AI and its impact on healthcare. AI is taking and passing medical licensing exams, law exams, and writing essays that earn high marks from Ivy League professors. I've seen some headlines saying that they could take over CEO jobs as well.

I don't know what to think of it. American Auto had an episode last night about one of the employees unknowingly interacting with an AI bot online and thinking it was real and forming a connection with "her."

(Jurassic Park is a good book. I heard.)

Trump arrested for paying off a whore. That's the best they could do.

34 counts of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.