This is my thread

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Any guesses as to what the reasons were behind Lemon and Carlson, both, getting the boot yesterday? Tucker was probably due to the Dominion lawsuit but I feel there could be a bit more. Lemon might be a much bigger thing and I think his comments about women over 40 in politics was just the tip of the iceberg and not related to the real reason. Especially since it happened months ago and he apologized.

My sister has a good friend who works for his show as a media editor or curator or something. I'll have to ask her and see what they've been hearing.

Tucker is still the bigger deal and Fox is probably rudderless until they find his replacement.

Jokerman

I knew it was just a matter of time for Lemon after Cuomo was fired. Plus, I heard he's always acted like a diva behind the scenes, and they were getting fed up. His women over 40 comments was just an opportunity.

Tucker, any number of reasons. The Dominion thing, his conspiracy BS about the Capitol riots, disparaging remarks about Fox brass, calling women "cunts," in court documents, his former producer, a woman, suing him for a sexist workplace. The Fox News CEO is a woman and she wanted him out. Seems like the "cunt" remarks were the actionable reason, but even the Murdochs felt they needed to cut him loose. Hope he doesn't become Trump's running mate, or his anything.

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
I knew it was just a matter of time for Lemon after Cuomo was fired. Plus, I heard he's always acted like a diva behind the scenes, and they were getting fed up. His women over 40 comments was just an opportunity.

Tucker, any number of reasons. The Dominion thing, his conspiracy BS about the Capitol riots, disparaging remarks about Fox brass, calling women "cunts," in court documents, his former producer, a woman, suing him for a sexist workplace. The Fox News CEO is a woman and she wanted him out. Seems like the "cunt" remarks were the actionable reason, but even the Murdochs felt they needed to cut him loose. Hope he doesn't become Trump's running mate, or his anything.
Some are saying this was the final straw for Lemon: https://archivevideomirror.com/?filename=12yp5wd.mp4

As for Tucker being Trump's running mate, if it were to happen, the media would have a field day with this: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2023/apr/25/tucker-carlson-leaves-fox-news-dominion-lawsuit

August 1st. Home cultivation of up to 2 pounds of cannabis will be finally! legalized here. The grow lights will be turned on at midnight. I'm so excited to have my secret garden again! :cool:

"It'll put K9 dogs out of business!" - the stupidest reasoning given by a minnesota politician in the marijuana debate.

They out here telling me the American LGBTQ+∞ community is under attack, like how "democracy is under attack". Not where I am, Minnesota is riding the Blue Tsunami!

According to Gary D. Barnett, "Minnesota Insanity Is the Model of the ‘America’ Coming to Your State Soon".

Here are some things that happened in the 2023 Minnesota legislative session.

• Established a “fundamental right” to abortion through all nine months of pregnancy;
  • Declared Minnesota a “refuge” for children seeking sex changes;
  • Passed the “Take Pride Act,” which will prohibit nonprofits that serve minors from discriminating based on “gender identity” in hiring practices;
  • Passed protections for women who travel to Minnesota for abortions;
  • Repealed protections for babies who survive abortions;
  • Stripped pregnancy resource centers of state funding;
  • Gutted reporting requirements for abortion facilities;
  • Expanded medical assistance to include abortion (taxpayer-funded abortion);
  • Repealed an informed consent law for abortion;
  • Legalized recreational marijuana use;
  • Increased government spending by 40 percent;
  • Raised the gas tax by indexing it to inflation;
  • Created a new delivery fee on all retail orders over $100;
  • Increased sales taxes and fees for vehicle purchases and registration;
  • Passed a metro-wide sales tax increase;
  • Enacted automatic voter registration;
  • Passed pre-registration for 16- and 17-year-olds;
  • Joined the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact;
  • Funded a study on ranked-choice voting;
  • Passed a bill to provide driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants;
  • Passed a bill to provide health care to illegal immigrants;
  • Restored the right to vote to violent felons who are on probation;
  • Created a commission to design a new state flag;
  • Replaced Columbus Day with Indigenous People’s Day;
  • Declared Juneteenth a state holiday;
  • Raised the threshold for a political party to attain or maintain “major party” status from 5 percent to 8 percent beginning in the 2024 general election;
  • Passed a bill to require Minnesota’s electricity grid to be 100% carbon-free by 2040;
  • Banned so-called “conversion therapy;”
  • Passed two gun control bills, including a red-flag law and universal background checks;
  • Provided free college at state institutions to students in families with income under $80,000;
  • Passed a bill to provide free lunch and breakfast to all Minnesota students regardless of family income;
  • Increased spending on K-12 education by 10.2 percent;
  • Banned Native American mascots;
  • Raised fees for fishing, boating, and visiting state parks;
  • Created a hate speech database;
  • Banned no-knock warrants;
  • Created a program that will allow inmates who complete certain programming to serve just half of their prison sentences;
  • Created a state-run paid leave program that will raise taxes on employers and employees;
  • Established a new legal avenue for prosecutors to seek lower sentences;
  • Funded a new Office of Restorative Practices that will propose alternatives to incarceration for juveniles who commit serious crimes;
  • Commissioned a study on abolishing cash bail;
  • Created a new public database that will assign climate scores to large businesses;
  • Capped rebate checks at $260 per filer, with income limits, and down from the $1,000 initially proposed by Gov. Tim Walz.

Oh good, I can smoke some home grown dank and not care about the freaks and middle-class "refugees" from East Africa that drive their Acura SUVs to the daycare.:D

Happy birthday!

I think I finally got covid or one of its irrelevant chicken shit cousins. It was a miserable few days that coincided with the worst air quality in my lifetime. Smoked tobacco and weed for the duration and I'm better now, thanks.

Trump, Tupac, my sister and my nephew all in the same week!

Some random thought. I went to one of those conveyor belt sushi joints for a graduation celebration. I wasn't expecting much with the shrinkflation and being that I'm in the middle of the fucking north american continent but the final nail in the coffin was a bunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches stuffed between plates of crappy, 5 dollars a bite sashimi. That's for the retarded, uncultured offsprings of equally retarded yuppies the reside in and around Lake E. Coli in Minneapolis. Offended. Never again.

That's not wasabi, it horseradish with Blue # 1 and Yellow # 6!!

As the great poet Nas once said: Life's a bitch and then you die.
The homemade submersible that recently went down near the wreckage of Titanic.... $250,000 a person!

rotflmao

I mean if you just want to be safe, don’t get out of bed, don’t get in your car, don’t do anything,”

Stockton Rush, founder of the company said in 2022.

At some point, you’re going to take some risk, and it really is a risk-reward question."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.