This is my thread

I'm on a roll today and nobody can stop me because I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is scary :eek:

01.png

02.png

Yes! Your ceiling fan should spin counterclockwise if you want to feel cooler!

No! Black dogs are not in shelters longer than others!

I made up the following

No! The city did not sweep heroin addicts off the streets for the pride parade!

Last edited:
https://worldbuilding.stackexchange...uman-body-subjected-to-extreme-water-pressure

As a starting point here is a video of an egg at 6,000 bar

video

1 bar is 10 meters, so we are 60,000 meters underwater.

So if you look at the egg from the outside there is nothing wrong with it. The shell withstands the pressure just fine. Once the egg is cracked open all the proteins have congealed, and the egg is "cooked" but from the outside it is just fine.

The same thing would happen to a human. While internally they would be crushed, with water rushing into every orifice, breaking barriers like eardrums and filling the person, from the outside they would look not very different.

Unconsciousness would be instant as the brain stops functioning the moment cranial pressure hits a high mark. The water would most likely flow around the eyes past the optic nerve pushing them in long enough to stabilize the pressure.

Then the probably discolored human would just sink. There would be no gasses left to keep them buoyant. Chemically they would be ruined, but physically they would not look very different.

:eek:

dilla

Trumpfan17 aka Coonie aka Dilla aka Tennis Dog
Someone ask Rukas or whoever runs the site if this site is making them money anymore through ads and other stuff, or not.

I feel the users and threads can easily be moved to a Discord or something.

Owow thats a funny video of Mike auditioning for Thor. :D

Is the sun not out in Norway? Where is Preach? I'm not going to discord.. ;)

Looks like dilla and kelli got some smokey skies :( was this wave smelly for you guys?

I'm suspecting Jokerman is a bandaid for Taylor Swift :eek:

Pittsey, everyone like him. :cool:

Katie, I still remember the nice cleavage on your gofundme. :oops: Hope all is well

SiGh, I suspect is lurking. :)

ARon is around but he don't post, guessing because the air in denver is really thin :p

did I not mention you? Leave a reply

*looks at Chronic*

swift.JPG

Ross Raihala

What’s the big deal with Taylor Swift? Here’s why there’s no one else like her!

It’s been a week now since Taylor Swift swooped into town for a pair of shows at U.S. Bank Stadium that drew about 128,000 fans and all but dominated local media for days.

And yet, still, I hear people who dismiss her. She’s just for teen girls. She’s not talented. She’s a fraud. And so on.

I’ve been writing professionally about music for 28 years now and I’ve covered teen pop concerts since the days of ‘N Sync. I’ve seen it all, including that time when I went to a Kidz Bop concert alone and endured icy stares the entire show. But I’ve never seen anything like the 33-year-old Taylor Swift.

For those still unconvinced, hear me out.

She’s a talented songwriter!

Swift learned to play the guitar when she was 12 and, soon after, began writing her own songs, inspired by the likes of Shania Twain and Dolly Parton. She convinced her parents to move to Nashville, where she worked with experienced songwriters to hone her craft.

She knows what it’s like to be a fan!

As such, Swift has constructed an entire ecosystem beyond her songs for those who want to go deeper. She fills her lyrics, videos, photo shoots and album sleeves with Easter eggs and clues to both future and past events in her life. Some fans spend hours to decoding it all and that’s part of the fun. Numerous publications regularly sum it all up for the rest of us.

She wants to control her own music!

In 2019, music executive Scooter Braun purchased Swift’s first label, Big Machine Records, which included all masters, music videos and artwork for Swift’s first six albums. Enraged that Braun, a man she has called an “incessant, manipulative bully,” now controlled so much of her catalog, she vowed to re-record and reissue those records.

In the earlier years of rock and roll, it wasn’t uncommon for artists, particularly Black artists, to re-record key hits after getting shafted by their record label.

She’s a hard worker!

All of that has paid off for Swift, who is well known for her philanthropy and support for disaster relief, medical research and the arts. Pollstar is estimating the gross for her current tour could reach “an astonishing, unbelievable, inconceivable $1.4 billion.” Forbes predicts her net worth is likely to hit around $900 million next year.

Next up for Taylor Swift — the Billionaire Era!!!

Related: Metro Transit announced Monday that more "light rail and/or bus service will be provided" this upcoming Friday and Saturday nights after Taylor Swift's U.S. Bank Stadium concerts.

Last edited:

keco52

Staff member

Looks like dilla and kelli got some smokey skies :( was this wave smelly for you guys?

Katie, I still remember the nice cleavage on your gofundme. :oops: Hope all is well

ARon is around but he don't post, guessing because the air in denver is really thin :p

*looks at Chronic*
The smoke gave me a really bad migraine for a few days. Thanks for the concern lol

masta247 is 35 now,I believe. nigga u young :p

7/1 ?? My lil nephews bday too. he's an absolute angel ;)

DaFunk, uhhhh um, in New Zealand.... rainy lately in down under
its okay cause niggaz in Winnipeg freeze they ballz off

S O F I, your second favorite Bosnian homeboy. Flipmo and anton. Duke. Rukas' exs. Tha_Wood and Stred. Bigg Limn. PuffnScruff. Big Flipp and Big Easy. Casey and DarkPhantom13. vg4030. Sandeep THEV1LL4N. Bobby Sands and yac pac fatal. ArtisticGirl. Jeremy. Edouble. tHuG $TyLe plus SicC and Jon. All others and their throwaway accounts.

Last edited:
so glad our annual Blow Shit Up All Day weekend is over. my puppy is constipated now. :mad:
My neighbor with PTSD hates this shit too.

No-Fireworks.jpg

An old Vietnam vet told me, his job was to standby the medic tent and when a young soldier died with missing limb(s), he would be told to go grab a leg or an arm from the "limb pile" to sew it on the dead body so it can be sent home "intact".

Happy Independence Day!

Last edited:
haha

making beef stew. a few more hours to go

what up with you. hot summer?

here;

Britney Spears next to go?

Hunter Biden forgets his cocaine at dad's work.

Prince Andrew suspended from BBC.

Unhappy youths tearing shit apart in France. What's a yute?

Tap water in US more toxic, experts says.

Jonah Hill is toxic.

Stupid people breaking necks doing TikTok challenge.

Florida losing gay residents.

A guys plays real life GTA on a scooter.

Enjoy your wood fired New York pizza!

Last edited:

*looks at Chronic*
I am recovering well thank you just started back at work

Pittsey

Knock, Knock...
Staff member
haha

making beef stew. a few more hours to go

what up with you. hot summer?

here;

Britney Spears next to go?

Hunter Biden forgets his cocaine at dad's work.

Prince Andrew suspended from BBC.

Unhappy youths tearing shit apart in France. What's a yute?

Tap water in US more toxic, experts says.

Jonah Hill is toxic.

Stupid people breaking necks doing TikTok challenge.

Florida losing gay residents.

A guys plays real life GTA on a scooter.

Enjoy your wood fired New York pizza!

Everywhere is a hot summer right?!? I bought Aircon as we have a baby. Because I didn't want to really.

A yute is a young man in South London lingo

I'm busy with work and life. I need a holiday

Latest posts

Donate

Any donations will be used to help pay for the site costs, and anything donated above will be donated to C-Dub's son on behalf of this community.

Members online

No members online now.